GDT: Thursday in Beantown: CGY at BOS, March 5, 5PM MT, SNW.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
We did score twice on the PP, for the record. Monahan and Gaudreau.

But yeah, Calgary is the least penalized team in the league and Boston I think is near the other end of the spectrum. Maybe at this point of the season it stops being coincidence? They didn't have much to complain about after the missed high sticks, did they?

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
We did score twice on the PP, for the record. Monahan and Gaudreau.

But yeah, Calgary is the least penalized team in the league and Boston I think is near the other end of the spectrum. Maybe at this point of the season it stops being coincidence? They didn't have much to complain about after the missed high sticks, did they?

Boston's actually kind of middle of the pack when it comes to penalties. I think, last night at least, it was a case of the foot-speed v foot-speed that made things difficult for Boston.

Calgary just doesn't take many penalties, we're the second least penalized team in the NHL now after Carolina; and there's a reason for that. Oddly enough, Roughing is our biggest culprit :laugh: who wudda thunk?

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Not sure if this was posted or not, didn't go through 26 pages:

fCG3KnV.jpg

Reaction after the Schlemko dangle. :laugh:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
^That's amazing :laugh:

And virtually identical to... probably all of us sitting in our living rooms!

Aug 21, 2014
Not sure if this was posted or not, didn't go through 26 pages:

fCG3KnV.jpg

Reaction after the Schlemko dangle. :laugh:

The Hudler reaction is priceless and who's the guy who looks like doughty (3rd head from the left) I also like Colborne's reaction

Aug 21, 2014
Looking at it carefully, I think L-R
it's Raymond, Backlund(helmet), Bollig, either Poirier or Engelland, Colborne, Gaudreau, Hiller in the back, Hudler and Bouma

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
From bottom-left to top-right, it's Raymond, Jooris, Bollig, Poirier, Colborne, ???Gaudreau???, Hudler, Bouma.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Man what a game I honestly didn't know if we would win a game without Gio, but Ramo and the entire team have really stepped up. I hated the Englland signing in the offseason but if he can keep this up until the end of the season I will gladly enjoy my crow. I thought Schlemko was good even if he was rarely used hopefully he can help out Wideman and Russell who have just been monsters all year.

JG - Monahan - Hudler continue to look like dynamite, I know JG looks a little tired compared to the start of the year but he is always creating chances, I'm really excited about this teams future and I didn't think I would be saying that a couple years ago.

And that move was nuts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad