Movies: Thunderbolts - July 25, 2025

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I am also waiting to see what they do, I mean the original Thunderbolts were led by Zemo faking to be other characters yada yada but the more well known group these days are likely the Red Hulk led Thunderbolts with General Ross at the helm

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Im really curious who the line up will be.

Val
Zemo
US Agent
Punisher
Bucky
Jessica Jones
Abomination
Yelena
Ghost
Echo
Moon Knight

I guess they could all be options if theyre going for the MCU version of suicide squad. All of them were villains at some point...well not JJ but shes a ver atypical hero and would be cool.

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
I love Marvel movies but this one does not excite me. Julia Louis Dreyfuss leading a team is complete Meh to me.

Maybe if they add the right cast it will get my interest up a bit. Love the suggestion of Sam Elliot but I am not sure they want to add someone his age to something I am guessing they hope will go on several years

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
Harrison Ford has already been (re)cast as General Ross? I can't remember if that's a rumour, an official casting, or something in between from reputable sources.

I really like the idea of Julia Louis Dreyfuss leading a team like the Thunderbolts. She plays such a great douchebag. And the Thunderbolts are traditionally kind-of douches. I'm not sure what to make of the MCU Thunderbolts though, John Walker and La Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine being the only true douches so far. We shall see.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Harrison Ford has already been (re)cast as General Ross? I can't remember if that's a rumour, an official casting, or something in between from reputable sources.

I really like the idea of Julia Louis Dreyfuss leading a team like the Thunderbolts. She plays such a great douchebag. And the Thunderbolts are traditionally kind-of douches. I'm not sure what to make of the MCU Thunderbolts though, John Walker and La Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine being the only true douches so far. We shall see.
It's official.

Reactions: Behn Wilson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad