Three Stars Game 70 at CGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I always assumed there was a waiting period for voting in polls so people couldn't make a bunch of alts to jackdaw polls in their favor.

High n Wide

Feb 24, 2015
St. Louis
A rookie automatically becomes a normal registered user 45 days after the date of their registration, as long as they have at least 15 posts to their credit. You aren't that far off, so I made an executive decision to bump you up manually so you can participate in the polls. I could always undo that if you were to start causing trouble, but I'm sure that won't be a problem here.

There are a number of reasons why we have a rookie user class, but I won't bore you with the administrative details. ;)

I don't plan to have a sudden abuse of power (the power of being a fully fledged member of the general HF populace :laugh:) so I wouldn't expect that to be necessary.

But thanks, I don't know that I need the full run-down, although I'm sure I could infer at least a short list of why the Rookie Status exists. And from my quick, common sense list, I'm glad it does.

Anyways, thanks again.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I don't plan to have a sudden abuse of power (the power of being a fully fledged member of the general HF populace :laugh:) so I wouldn't expect that to be necessary.

But thanks, I don't know that I need the full run-down, although I'm sure I could infer at least a short list of why the Rookie Status exists. And from my quick, common sense list, I'm glad it does.

Anyways, thanks again.

Don't get cocky, kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad