Cole 5
Reaves 5
Jackman 3
Gunnarsson 2
Goc 2
Lapierre 2
Porter 2
Butler 2

Note: The tie breaker for a vote is whatever player is currently lower in the above standings.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
steen
ells
lindbohm

huge hm to petro, dudes at top level atm
michalek is getting comfy and backes and oshie played good too

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Steen
Elliott
Backes

Monahan and Gaudreau were complete non-factors tonight, and a big part of that was the work that Backes, Steen, Oshie, and Stastny put in. Thought all the defensemen played pretty well (or better). Hard to pick just three tonight.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Elliott, Steen, Backes

Another game where almost everyone deserves a fist bump.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
1.) Elliot (played fantastic, kept the Blues in it until the offense finally scored in the second.)
2.) Steen (2 goals, if it was only 1 I would have given the 2nd to Lindbohm and the 3rd Bort.)
3.) Bort-Bomb (only voted for Lindbohm but Bort really played a great game, and so I'm giving him half of the 3rd star here.)

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014

Hard not to vote an SOB straight ticket but the Moose was loose tonight and seems to be dialed in. Amazing that our "backup" now holds the franchise record for shutouts.

moosedm2003_468x440.jpg

High n Wide

Feb 24, 2015
St. Louis
Hey, side note since I'm still fairly new: Why does it say "Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll".

Am I not able to vote based on a setting the creator has set or is there some simple thing I'm just missing? Figured I'd at least ask to figure it out for my knowledge :help:

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Hey, side note since I'm still fairly new: Why does it say "Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll".

Am I not able to vote based on a setting the creator has set or is there some simple thing I'm just missing? Figured I'd at least ask to figure it out for my knowledge :help:
Rookie users aren't able to vote in polls in most forums.

I can just alter your settings manually, since you don't look to be the type that's around to stir up trouble.

High n Wide

Feb 24, 2015
St. Louis
Rookie users aren't able to vote in polls in most forums.

I can just alter your settings manually, since you don't look to be the type that's around to stir up trouble.

Alright, thank you. I try not to at least :laugh: I THINK I have most of the rest of the boards figured out.. I think.

High n Wide

Feb 24, 2015
St. Louis
Wait, actually, follow up question: What generally removes the "Rookie User" status? Is it at the Moderators disposal, is it time on HF, or does it go by number of posts?

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Wait, actually, follow up question: What generally removes the "Rookie User" status? Is it at the Moderators disposal, is it time on HF, or does it go by number of posts?
A rookie automatically becomes a normal registered user 45 days after the date of their registration, as long as they have at least 15 posts to their credit. You aren't that far off, so I made an executive decision to bump you up manually so you can participate in the polls. I could always undo that if you were to start causing trouble, but I'm sure that won't be a problem here.

There are a number of reasons why we have a rookie user class, but I won't bore you with the administrative details. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad