Reaves 5
Cole 3
Gunnarsson 2
Goc 2
Lapierre 2
Porter 2
Butler 2
Jackman 1

Note: The tie breaker for a vote is whatever player is currently lower in the above standings.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Jaškin, Steen, Allen

HM: Oshie, Berglund, Backes, Stastny, Pietrangelo, Jackman (just about ALL The Blues played very well). Should have been a 6 or 7 to 1 score.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Easy one tonight
Oshie
Allen
Jaskin

Allen had some huge saves on the PK to get in on the list

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Oshie, Allen, Steen for me.

Jaškin was all over the ice in all zones helping the offence and the defence, keeping the puck in the offensive zone, keeping the puck in The Blues' control, creating scoring chances, hitting opponents to knock them out of plays, so his teammates could gain control of the puck, and he scored the winning goal. I don't know how anyone can keep him completely out of The Three Stars. I had him at #1.

ALL The Blues played well, but HE really stood a rung above, along with Steen and Oshie.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Jaškin was all over the ice in all zones helping the offence and the defence, keeping the puck in the offensive zone, keeping the puck in The Blues' control, creating scoring chances, hitting opponents to knock them out of plays, so his teammates could gain control of the puck, and he scored the winning goal. I don't know how anyone can keep him completely out of The Three Stars. I had him at #1.

ALL The Blues played well, but HE really stood a rung above, along with Steen and Oshie.
He had a great game, no doubt.

Steen wasn't exactly invisible out there himself. He was directly involved in half a dozen of the Blues best scoring chances, was a big part of the huge PK at the end of the game, and scored the other goal. Also won some clutch faceoffs, and played well in all three zones while logging 5+ more minutes of ice time.

Oshie played better than both of them, IMO. He excelled in every facet of the game, and made a number of standout plays.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
Allen
Oshie
Steen

HM:
Pietrangelo and Cole (This version of Cole keeps playing and the whole Jackman thing next year is no longer a concern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad