Three Stars Game 30 at COL

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
Voted Pietro, Shatty, Steen. But Berglund, Oshie, and Bouwmeester could have easily made the cut.

Love that the Blues are becoming more than a one-line team, but their opponents lately haven't been as tough as the rest of the month will be. They'll need Schwartz to shoot more, Tarasenko to score, and at least half of the slow start crew of Oshie, Backes, Berglund, and Stastny to keep rolling if they don't want to slip in the standings by the New Year.

Really liking Lindbohm's game. He's had limited minutes and has had some rookie fumbles, but I think he's shown he can totally hack it at the NHL level. He makes very good, quick decisions about things like when to shoot the puck and when to physically step up against the puck carrier.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
1.) Shatty (Beast mode yet again, moved to 2nd on the Blues in scoring.

2.) Berglund (Had the best overall game of any forward)

3.) Lindbohm (This kid is gonna be a monster for us, he doesn't **** around no time when it comes to clearing the net. Or knocking a shooter on his ass before they can get anything off, that's his damn net when he's on the ice and if you wear different colors than him you better be careful lol. Also has a bomb of a shot, one of those is gonna get through before his time is done with the big club this season. I really hope he's one of the call-ups for the playoffs, the team could really benefit from his "I will clear the crease or kill you trying" game come that time of year.)

Reactions: BadNewsBlues
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese