Mar 10, 2006
Tarasenko
Elliott
Pietrangelo

Shattenkirk, Lehtera, and Bouwmeester were also quite good

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Tarasenko, Elliott and Pietrangelo. Lindström, Steen, Ott, Shattenkirk, Bouwmeester, Gunnarsson all had good games, as well. Good team play. They used up a LOT of energy early, and lost the momentum, later. Good that they came through with the win.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
I really liked Jaskin and Berglund in the first period, too. Paajarvi had bright spots, but really needs to battle harder and help his center on faceoffs.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I really liked Jaskin and Berglund in the first period, too. Paajarvi had bright spots, but really needs to battle harder and help his center on faceoffs.

Interesting that Jaškin averaged 51 seconds per shift (about 8 seconds longer than the average forward). I wonder if that's because he was the best 2-way player on his line-covering for his linemates, or just because he had trouble getting off, or was just too engrossed in finishing off his plays? When I played, the most defensibly responsible player on the line stayed on the longest, to cover during the transition. If there was an offensive opportunity, the whole line stayed on extra time until it played out. So, this probably says a lot about how much trust Hitch has in Jaškin's play.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
1.) Frank
2.) Elliot
3.) Pietrangelo

All 3 played great games. My 4th star I'll split between Lindstrom (for helping us get the second point) & Shattenkirk for playing another great game.

Bob Sacamanu

Nov 11, 2008
I voted Tarasenko, pietrangelo, lehtera. And then I clicked submit, and remembered how good bouwmeester played tonight. Oh well

rivoshy 1774

Oct 9, 2013
ontario, Can

I also saw a pretty good effort from Paajarvi. I really hope they keep him with Backes until Osh gets back. LGB:nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad