OT: Three Cheers For Hall & Maroon... (New Jersey Makes The Playoffs) MOD Warning in OP

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Maroon was one of my favorite Oilers, on and off the ice. Love his game, his mitts around the net, and the affable smile and goodwill contagion. If I was ever in a battle this is a guy I would want in the trench. I'm predisposed to sadness and individuals like Patrick Maroon provide good cheer. An invaluable quality in my view. Patrick Maroon is the type of personality that makes others feel OK in any circumstance. Reduces tension in the room, settles team down, and provides big rig results. Should I add that he is money in the playoffs?

With Hall its more the case of liking what he brings on the ice and his resolute conviction and desire to be the best he can be. A very motivated individual. Good to see him finally get into the show and for sure I will watch the first game at least just to see that and the first Devils home game to hear the crowd respond to him.

Good luck to the Devils and I hope Hall and Maroon continue to make fans cheer. You were both born for this.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Glad they made it, not so much because of Hall and Maroon specifically but they're an entertaining team to watch and they have a pretty exciting young team overall that should have a bright future ahead of them. Hischier is one to watch. Superstar potential.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
This thread makes no sense. Where are the Schulz dubnyk etc type threads?

Lol @ maroon being tossed in there. Thread made by hall fans to feliciate themselves.

david-not-party.gif

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Don't see them going too far because Hall basically put them on his shoulders to get them into the playoffs, but if Corey Schneider ever wakes up, maybe.

I'll be interested in seeing how they do, it will be a good experience for that franchise either way.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
As much as I’m happy for Hall I think they are the worst team in the playoffs and don’t stand much of a chance in round one regardless of tomorrow’s outcome. Maybe they can win a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad