Post-Game Talk: Thrashers at Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Sounds like a good win last night. Barely watched any of the game.

Is it concerning that they've now won 9 games in a row? Are they getting hot too early? One way to find out.
Like I said for a while, Thursday is go time. Two more games to play with in my mind.

Is there anyone out there who still thinks Bob shouldn't be the starter for the playoffs?

pb1300

#CatsAreComing

Is it concerning that they've now won 9 games in a row? Are they getting hot too early? One way to find out.
Like I said for a while, Thursday is go time. Two more games to play with in my mind.

Is there anyone out there who still thinks Bob shouldn't be the starter for the playoffs?

Nah. I think we are getting hot at the right time. We still need to clean up our defensive zone play, but I think we will have a lot of the kinks corrected once May 2nd is here.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida

I do.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Nah. I think we are getting hot at the right time. We still need to clean up our defensive zone play, but I think we will have a lot of the kinks corrected once May 2nd is here.
If I was being really picky, I would want them to lose one of the next two games.:sueme:

Reactions: MaWa

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Arena gets pretty loud with our 11 fans in attendance.

Pretty cool, the arena has been such a fun atmosphere this season. I still hate hearing that overplayed song though. Lol, not this song, again!
it is rock radio’s new Stairway to Heaven.

side note; Always thought their goal song was a strange choice, and hoped they would replace it. Although I have to admit that Sweetness now always makes me smile (and I don’t mind hearing it 5 or 6 times a night).

• Love
Reactions: BabyBennettov

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Pretty cool, the arena has been such a fun atmosphere this season. I still hate hearing that overplayed song though. Lol, not this song, again!
it is rock radio’s new Stairway to Heaven.

side note; Always thought their goal song was a strange choice, and hoped they would replace it. Although I have to admit that Sweetness now always makes me smile (and I don’t mind hearing it 5 or 6 times a night).

Hated it at first.

Now… I always want more and more and more and more SWEETNESS !!!

IF YOU ARE LISTENING… !!!!

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica

Very likely he starts game 1 with a quick hook if he loses.

Just like last season, he isn't head and shoulders above his backup.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Not possible we peak. Not without Ekblad. Arguably our best (2nd best) player this year.

He's good for shaving at least a goal, a goal and a half against and good for at least half a goal a game.

Such an important player.

And that might be an understatement as when you realize we are removing Hagg and adding Ekblad.

I would roll

Forsling Ekblad
Chiarot Weegas
Montour Gudas

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
WPG only looked competent when they won the OZ draws - there were several in a row they managed to win. Just shows how big the acquisition of G is.

Our PK did a good job. Bob was rock solid.

Can Barky please show Lundell how breakaways are done? As several posters already pointed out, I don't know how many in a row he screwed up by trying to go five-hole...

Other than that great game! Even thought Hägg had a good game, some very smart pinches in the OZ and good in the DZ. Luosto, Mamin, Forsling, Huby, G best forwards last night

Reactions: KW

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
WPG only looked competent when they won the OZ draws - there were several in a row they managed to win. Just shows how big the acquisition of G is.

Our PK did a good job. Bob was rock solid.

Can Barky please show Lundell how breakaways are done? As several posters already pointed out, I don't know how many in a row he screwed up by trying to go five-hole...

Other than that great game! Even thought Hägg had a good game, some very smart pinches in the OZ and good in the DZ. Luosto, Mamin, Forsling, Huby, G best forwards last night
I like it that you included Orrsling as a forward.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016

I dont care which goalie starts as long as we ride the one that's hot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad