misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
That first picture is not for the faint of heart :(.

Thoughts go out to anyone with friends and family in the area for the marathon. Hope everyone makes it out alive...

Seriously. Looks like a freaking war zone. Hopefully everyone makes it out okay.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
Just checked in with my brother he and his friends and girlfriend are all ok. Apparently they couldn't make it down today. Thank God.

Prayers for everyone there.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I'm seriously about to throw up right now :(
Hope all your friends are ok, AV. Boston police are telling people they're still finding unexploded devices in the vicinity and to stay in the bars/resturants (or preferably to go home if possible). Hopefully there's not worse to come :(

Last edited:

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Prayers for all the affected. Terrible, just terrible.

AV18

Apr 27, 2004
Buffalo, NY
Hope all your friends are ok, AV. Boston police are telling people they're still finding unexploded devices in the vicinity and to stay in the bars/resturants (or preferably to go home if possible). Hopefully there's not worse to come :(

Thanks. I'm feverishly texting/messaging people to make sure everyone is safe. So far, so good. I have two friends who are Boston cops so I'm hoping they're okay. I probably shouldn't be listening to Boston Police radio right now but I can't help it. Ugh.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
I just heard that the Newton families were in the ViP section at the finish line....

oh god...

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
They keep showing this tape, and a runner in the background rips off his shirt to help a bleeding woman. Good people rise up.

And now another explosion at the JFK Library. Cancel the Bruins game I think.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Came to a decision -- the Chateau d'Shot will be on the market this summer. Shooting for June 1st.

Good luck Chain. Our place is going back on the market by the end of this week I think. It would be nice to be done with the condo once and for all.

Wow. I quote the last post on the second to last page and then see all this. Unbelievable.

Last edited:

BowieSabresFan

Nov 18, 2010
:(

Multiple devices like that implies a good bit of planning and organization.

I just hope casualties are at a minimum (though one is too many), and no more bombs explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad