Thornton jersey retirement

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
The foil hat wearing part of me questions the timing of this announcement. Sure we just lost to Chicago and are seemingly getting worse from a historically bad start but "look here's a "leak" of a third jersey, and you know that player you love - we are retiring his jersey NEXT season. Why are we announcing it now? Just shut up and buy this Jumbo merch".

Reactions: Sandisfan

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
The foil hat wearing part of me questions the timing of this announcement. Sure we just lost to Chicago and are seemingly getting worse from a historically bad start but "look here's a "leak" of a third jersey, and you know that player you love - we are retiring his jersey NEXT season. Why are we announcing it now? Just shut up and buy this Jumbo merch".
Doing us all a favor and allowing our final Jumbo purchases to be Adidas instead of the Fanatics garbage the league is switching to next year.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
@landshark plz post weekly status updates on this initiative here: OT: - Photo editing thread

we don't want AI/photoshop work though. We need to hire a proper painter to do a real quality oil work based on the template:

full

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
@landshark plz post weekly status updates on this initiative here: OT: - Photo editing thread
On it!

we don't want AI/photoshop work though. We need to hire a proper painter to do a real quality oil work based on the template:

full
Good point. There was a user here for awhile that did oil paintings, maybe like a decade or so ago... I cannot remember their name right now tho.

EDIT: This guy?

AbsolonMoreau*​

EDIT2: I scanned a bunch of old threads on the sharks section of hfboards and couldn't find the reference specifically. Pretty sure that's the guy tho. I got a buddy that can paint, and he's not got a lot to do... If I can get that done then how do we actually get it to him?

EDIT3: interesting to me, and maybe me alone but: My Nail Yakupov 16x20 Inch Oil Painting For A Board Member - Update, Check Page 3!

The attachment doesn't actually exist in the thread itself...
1705763001011.png

But then I googled to find that thread in the first place, and apparently google liked the pic so much it stored it:

1705763059314.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad