Prospect Info: THN Future Watch 2023 and Habs prospects

Canadiens98

Jan 29, 2021
We don't really have any prospects I think will become superstars but I think we have quite a few players who will be good-solid NHL players. The ranking will always be flawed because it's so difficult to compare players who play in different leagues + different positions so I don't really care too much about that.

This upcoming draft I hope we swing for the fences with both our 1st round picks.

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
if you have Mysak in your top 10, you should reconsider your opinions. Mesar at 1 is bold to say the least.
Give me Engstrom and Heineman before Mysak and Norlinder... quite easily. Probably Struble too. Lower upside but should be a 6-7 at least imo

Anardil

Nov 25, 2012
West of Chalet BBQ
We don't really have any prospects I think will become superstars but I think we have quite a few players who will be good-solid NHL players. The ranking will always be flawed because it's so difficult to compare players who play in different leagues + different positions so I don't really care too much about that.

This upcoming draft I hope we swing for the fences with both our 1st round picks.
Yup. Lather...Rinse..Repeat.

Why change the Habs formula for drafting and developing prospects? It has only been around 40 years since the Habs had a superstar player, (outside of the crease of course.)

Reactions: Canadiens98

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Hopefully he learned :laugh:

Bobrov’s track record certainly doesn’t give us much of a reason to be confident in his decision making. He seems to love his big European projects. Quite frankly his track record is straight up not good.

Let’s hope he turns it around here. From listening to him talk, he does seem very knowledgable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad