Post-Game Talk: This was definitely a game

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The good news:

We won despite off nights from everyone not named Drai, Nuge and Koskinen. Oh, and Yams scored.

Keith and Turris both scored as well but didn’t have great games overall.

The bad news:

That was as bad as I’ve ever seen McDavid, Pulju and Nurse play in a longggg time.

Hope Tippett runs a hard practice tomorrow. Boys are getting a bit complacent and definitely weren’t focused as well as they should be tonight. How many bobbled pucks did they have in the first period? Probably more than the rest of the season combined.

The silver lining:

Sometimes when you have high skill teams they have the occasional stinker where they still win. Tampa actually has a whole pile of them in the regular season.

The karma:

This makes up for the Philly loss.

GingerJesus28

This is the way
Feb 25, 2015
Saskatchewan
5snj1p.jpg

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
3 Stars.

1.Draisaitl Self explanatory.
2.Koskinen Big saves when we needed it the most. This game was in question early in the 3rd.
3.Turris Weird choice maybe but that goal was clutch timing and took everything out of the Kraken's sails.

I'm not one of those guys who's mad at Larsson for leaving but I won't lie and say it wasn't nice to beat him in his return.

North

Jun 25, 2009
3 Stars.

1.Draisaitl Self explanatory.
2.Koskinen Big saves when we needed it the most. This game was in question early in the 3rd.
3.Turris Weird choice maybe but that goal was clutch timing and took everything out of the Kraken's sails.

I'm not one of those guys who's mad at Larsson for leaving but I won't lie and say it wasn't nice to beat him in his return.

I’d almost give that third one to Shore because that pass was a thing of beauty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad