This team has lost just about every "must win" game. What happened to pesky?

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Just looked... for L10 games played, the only team with a worse record than us in the entire league... Buffalo. And they're intentionally trying to tank.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
The Ottawa Senators outside a few years with the CASH line have pulled no-shows in almost every important game ever...this is not a new trend and you can set your watch to it. Watching Boston finish off Minnesota the other night showed me just how insanely far from competeing this team is. (boston was playing like it was game 7 of the final when they were up 4-1 with 40 seconds left in the game contrast this with Ottawa's display) At this point id likely only be looking at keeping a few guys on the team and completely rebuilding it from the top down.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
And people put the "Probably not" comment on Alfie.

He knew what was up, and it wasn't because he had given up.

Remember that one season where we had unreal goaltending, and got lucky with some bounces? Yeah, about that...

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
It's weird because I heard from other teams last year that we were one of the toughest teams to play in the league against win or lose, but this year I haven't heard that once.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
It's weird because I heard from other teams last year that we were one of the toughest teams to play in the league against win or lose, but this year I haven't heard that once.

Ryan, MacArthur, Spezza, Karlsson aren't the toughest to play against.
Of those four Mac is probably the only one with "edge". So you lose a bunch of hardnosed Bingo Boys that are playing for their careers and replace them with guys with big contracts, no-trades and all that...yeah, welcome to Grab Your Ass Express.

This is on Murray, he's caused a culture of entitlement and softness around the team. Michalek is complete dog poop but he didn't get traded for some weird reason. Phillips should have gone as well.
Country Club manager, Country Club culture, Country Club results.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad