Post-Game Talk: This... Sucks. Leafs 2, Sabres 3

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 12s
The #sabres have won there games outside of the shootout this season -- two against the #leafs.

This is getting laughably pathetic. gg Leafs

Igy

Mar 3, 2011
smashed-computer.gif

Feb 24, 2004
Brutal penalty for ranger to take. I don't think the one on JVR was a penalty either - very close though.

I think that when Kessel has the puck, Bozak needs to be better at trying to find open space for Phil to feed him the puck in. Tyler either seems to be hanging out at the blue line or gliding/standing, covered, near the net. Give the man a place to pass the puck!

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
If Rielly doesn't play tomorrow, let's just scratch Phaneuf and bring up an AHL'er...give Phaneuf a rest. Automatic loss tomorrow with how ****** the Leafs are playing.

Stupid team.

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
The leafs are so bad this year. I sure am glad Ranger played over Rielly tonight

Mr Scarface*

Carlyle was better than Nolan. So much harder. But still... Nolan looks the part and wins by a mile.

Leafs were better and stronger. Buffalo had the will to win. They got it this time but there will be more games in the future. Carlyle can't win them all and he doesn't even want to. It was important to carlyle to watch his team play in his own zone so much during these first 20 games. Now he and his players have learned a lot. They can now change the game book a little. Play more offense. Now that the D-zone game works well. They have practised it by purpose. Carlyle is that good.

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
As you can see from the avatar, I'm not a Leafs fan.

Vs the Pens, you guys had a legit gripe against the refs. It was terrible.

But you can't blame the refs for this loss.

Ranger grabbed him with the off arm.
Sabre defender got the puck FIRST before dropping JVR.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
2 of only 6 wins for the Sabres have been against the Leafs :laugh:

This team is pathetic.

Drugstorecowboi

May 5, 2009
Non call on JVR was total ********. Why is Paul Ranger on our hockey team? He takes the stupidest penalties at the WORSE times. Anyone is better than him. Anyone.

Rusty545

Jun 1, 2010
I know the Leafs always suck in Buffalo, but I think it is time to adjust the team a little

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
rebound reimer costing the team
ranger costing the team
refs costing the team
RC's decisions costing the team
leafs lose to the worst team in the nhl

conclusion: moves need to be made

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad