GDT: This is really hallejokel: FLA vs. CAR

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
Tripp said the Canes have a #fancystats guy on the payroll

I'm going to assume it's you.

Isn't posting here a #conflictofinterest for you?

i can't confirm or deny i just want the cane's to win so they can make the play off's

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
ha ha, Tripp and John have 3-4-5 as Hanifin, Crouse, and Strome. We are so drafting Crouse.

EDIT: what BLB said.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
If the Canes draft Crouse, they damn well better be right. After picking Fleury over guys like Nylander and Ehlers (which I am not complaining about), it would be tough to swallow if they pick Crouse over Marner/Strome if he doesn't become a stud.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
Ice in the rink is one thing. When you are talking ice in the glass, that's another.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
Yeah, he should have had both goals against. But until the Canes can break that goose egg, the quality of goals that Khudobin gives up really don't matter.

Sure it does. Playing a 0-0 game is totally different than playing a 0-2 game. It's defeating when a goalie gives up weak goals. We like to think it doesn't matter, but I've played and coached for years and it does. It's human nature.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Jagr is close to a milestone. I'm sure the Canes will be happy to assist.

Edit: Luongo 1 win away from 400? You know what that means.

Jagr now one point away. You know he's gonna want that last one with Francis in the building.

As for Luongo, he'll find a way to choke it away.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
wow good thing hockey is played with heart

i have proof

nhllarose-cupjpg-b2695b5614a18cc2_medium.jpg

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Jagr now one point away. You know he's gonna want that last one with Francis in the building.

As for Luongo, he'll find a way to choke it away.

I disagree

Everything happens against the Hurricanes. That's why we will make the playoffs, so someone will win their first Cup against us.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Sure it does. Playing a 0-0 game is totally different than playing a 0-2 game. It's defeating when a goalie gives up weak goals. We like to think it doesn't matter, but I've played and coached for years and it does. It's human nature.

At the same time, we've seen so many games where Khudobin was the only reason the game remains close, and the team still can't score.

It's not like Luongo has played out of his mind in this game. The Canes simply haven't generated any quality chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad