GDT: "This Is Our Stanley Cup" | NHL 2019 Entry Draft | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Too bad the current NHL is all about high end skating. It's a tough skill to teach. I'd rather a good skating player with other deficiencies than a slow skater.

True. You can teach a lot of things he needs to work on.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
This is the area of the draft where some team is going to get a Barzal/Connor type steal.
I predict that Krebs will make a lot of people eat crow.

Reactions: onetweasy

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
But with no physicality at all and worse offense.

That said .if we are drafting Broberg and he is high on him. Klefbom or Nurse are getting traded soon

Why?

Broberg is probably 3-4 years away from being an NHLer

Reactions: nabob

North

Jun 25, 2009
But with no physicality at all and worse offense.

That said .if we are drafting Broberg and he is high on him. Klefbom or Nurse are getting traded soon

Eventually you trade from strength so hopefully one of the guys from the A do start pushing Nurse and Klefbom.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
This is the right analysis. He's an incredibly promising young defenseman, it's too bad he's not being recognized as such simply because he was taken too high and with some other players still available that are clearly a more pressing need.
He isn't promising. The amount of work he needs is astounding. He can skate. Great. Bad defensive positioning, inaccurate shot, very sloppy hands, constantly caught out of position etc

He is a project defensemen that if everything goes right, he would be current Nurse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad