Not open for further replies.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
1-3-1 record.
No McDavid.
18 players.
Playing in the Oilers’ House of Horrors (Excel Energy Center).

giphy.gif

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
If we dont see the strongest effort of the season so far in this game then there are serious problems with this team.
I expect we'll see a more complete game from this group. I expect a win tomorrow.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Let's see what's under the hood without the McLaren engine driving it.

This has become a giant bowl of adversity flakes for this team. I want to see how the players respond and adjust to play a more disciplined, responsible and structured game. How the coaching staff manages its day without the best player in the world (some sarcasm here), their line-up decisions, and coaching the system tweaks needed to keep this team afloat.

Horrible start for this team. This McDavid injury will reveal a lot about the pieces that form this team's roster and coaching staff. There will be a lot revealed how all components respond. It is the character revealer that helps illuminate real contender or pretender.

No better way to start than in a building and opponent which has held largely awful mojo for this team.

EDIT: Theme music for this adventure:

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
@tardigrade81
@brentashton

Just talking to my friend who does play by play for the Jets. Kane asked Dillion to fight 3 times Saturday night so he could get kicked out of the game. Dillion’s friends on the Oilers informed him that Kane has been a distraction in the dressing room this year
Just great news
Holy man. Things are just going from bad to worse with this team. Unreal….

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
@tardigrade81
@brentashton

Just talking to my friend who does play by play for the Jets. Kane asked Dillion to fight 3 times Saturday night so he could get kicked out of the game. Dillion’s friends on the Oilers informed him that Kane has been a distraction in the dressing room this year
Just great news
here comes the innuendos and speculation on what is going on.

Buckle up boys--we are in for a long few weeks.

The moment Kane went public with his "icetime" complaint--we knew he was back being his old reported self. We do not need hearsay to know there is a problem.

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
@tardigrade81
@brentashton

Just great news
If you look up the definition of "team player" in the dictionary it is "whatever the opposite of Evander Kane is".

Reactions: Oilers in NS

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
here comes the innuendos and speculation on what is going on.

Buckle up boys--we are in for a long few weeks.

The moment Kane went public with his "icetime" complaint--we knew he was back being his old reported self. We do not need hearsay to know there is a problem.
Call it hearsay all ya want. I get it right from a reliable source
Kane needs to be cornered by the Captains of this team now before this gets outta control. He does have a bad history

Reactions: tardigrade81

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
please name then or DM one of the mods--I get the same thing when I try it.
Don’t know what you’re getting at here but I addressed my original message to couple fellas I have good convo with. I get my info from a very reliable source associated with a team. If you don’t like it, fine . Just don’t pay attention to the messages. U stay in your lane, I’ll stay in mine

Reactions: tardigrade81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad