Thinking of forming new Fantrax league

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
As some of you may know, I made one before but then I had to take a year long hiatus from hockey in general. I'm back now though. Info here if you're interested:

I have experience commissioning a Fantrax league before and I have several years of fantasy hockey experience where I've come in first a few times. Any interest?

H2H (points based), 12 teams, 20 max pro players (15 active, 5 reserve), 6 max prospects.

Scoring

Assists - 2
Faceoffs Won - .15
Goals - 3
Shootout Goals - .25
PIMs - .05
SOG - .15
Saves - .1
Shutouts - 3
Wins - 2

No salary cap, free league. Any takers?

Also, this one would be open to anyone and be run purely on Fantrax (meaning no HFBoards topic). Out of respect to the other Fantrax league.

If you're new to fantasy hockey I have lots of experience to guide you along and I got all my rough trial stuff as commissioner out of me the first time I did it so we should be good. Don't care if you have fantasy experience or not, as long as you're committed.

Zod

Disappointment Train
May 31, 2011
If there's enough interest, I'd be in.

I'm generally in 2 basic yahoo leagues for the last few years, and haven't tried Fantrax before, admittedly.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
If there's enough interest, I'd be in.

I'm generally in 2 basic yahoo leagues for the last few years, and haven't tried Fantrax before, admittedly.

I've tried all the sites for fantasy hockey out there and I think Fantrax is by far the best.

Wiqkid*

I'm down. Play fantasy year round for all sports. Like hockey the most. I've never used that site though but I really want in.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Thanks for the interest guys. I can usually count on this board for fantasy support. If you don't mind guys send me all your e-mail addresses via PM and I'll invite all of you.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
At five people right now including myself. Filling up fast and even if it doesn't fill up we can always reduce the max number of teams. Get in on this train! =P

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
We have seven of twelve in less then a day. Very happy about that. I might be joining some other leagues soon so I'll be able to advertise there as well.

If you're into fantasy hockey I suggest getting into this league. I've gotten all my rough experience as a commissioner out of the way and there's nothing better in fantasy hockey then starting a dynasty league with your own drafted players from the ground-floor.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
We have eight since someone contacted me via PM. So even if we don't get the other four eight still works. I'll still be looking for a full twelve, but I'm not worried about having enough members to start.

Join up while you can!

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I am in if theres still room.

Definitely is. As long as everyone gives me their e-mail and joins this is ten people. Anyone else feel free to join. It'd be awesome to make it a twelve team league.

I like your username because my name for pretty much any game nowadays is Taxt.

Wiqkid*

We should have NO problem getting 12. Almost there already in less than a day.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
We unoffically have all twelve members and officially have ten invited. Waiting on two people's e-mails and three e-mail invitations to be accepted so get on it people. I'll bump this thread again if several members fall through (minimum I want to start this league with is ten).

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
There's a draft pick issue I'm still sorting through :rant:.

I have a feeling I'm missing something extremely obvious.

I can't log-in to the old account. Don't even remember the e-mail I used for it. Sorry about that.

I'm surprised Fantrax customer service can't help with that. That's the only obvious solution. Only suggestion other then that is to just leave it be. If two sides can agree on draft pick trade they made then you can make it happen otherwise you're probably out of luck. I see why it's a problem but it really shouldn't be a major one I think. As someone who's played in a lot of fantasy leagues it's rare to get in on the ground floor of a league in the inaugural season so, in my eyes at least, having the draft pick problem is no different then inheriting a team in a league. You're just stuck with what's there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad