Things we'll be saying after the playoffs

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Name the things you'll be complaining/happy/confused/etc. about when the playoffs are over. Hab related or not.

- "Desharnais blows. Go get a top line forward already." (Bold, I know :sarcasm:)
- "Markov can't survive a long playoff run"
- "Eller is better at center and should stay there"
- "Habs need more nastiness"

1. If MB was brilliant, to show his confidence in the players and seriousness about the team, he should fire MT before the draft.

This while good coaches are still available, and UFAs this summer would prefer a better coach, and to prevent the mess of having to fire him next Christmas when he loses the team, and there no good coaches available. I will remind all of you of this next January.

2. I will no longer engage in discussion about DD on this board.

3. Trading Plekanec must be seriously considered, in a trade for a scoring W. Do it now. Eller is ready.

4. Trade useless deadweight for picks lost the last two years, because trading them for crappy players is just repeating last summer and shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic, and no one will take them anyway: Emelin, DD, PAP, Prust, Gilbert. Mini rebuild. Give Timmins more picks to work with.

5. Sign Petry if at all possible. If not, sign anther similar D.

6. Play Chucky at NUMBER 1 C in October and keep him there. Habs will not find a no 1 C out there, and they need to spend the money/resources on a big time winger, and still have money left.

7. Play Scherbak in the top six from October next year, and keep him there. if Kucherov is good enough , Scherbak sure as hell can be.

8. Play Macarron on line 3 next year and keep him there, unless he really struggles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad