Things To Look Forward To This Year: Habs Edition

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Positive:

- We have an elite coach. If everything falls into place we'll see a well structured team that's very hard to play against. We'll compete for the division title once again.

Negative:

- We're not a true contender, i.e. we're not in the 1st echelone of NHL teams that nobody would be surprised if they'd win a cup. An early playoffs exit is likely. But we have SOME chance of competing as a darkhorse candidate.

hard to play agaisnt? U mean hard to score on cuz price, right? Look how small our forwards are. Other than Weber, who is not soft on the D? I mean who is not soft on our entire roster?? Weber? thats all? lmao

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Positive:

- We have an elite coach. If everything falls into place we'll see a well structured team that's very hard to play against. We'll compete for the division title once again.

Negative:

- We're not a true contender, i.e. we're not in the 1st echelone of NHL teams that nobody would be surprised if they'd win a cup. An early playoffs exit is likely. But we have SOME chance of competing as a darkhorse candidate.

I,d rather the Habs be hard to beat... you know...

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Expectations are so low I'll be happy to see a w and maybe even a win streak of 2. We're oilers 2010 bad.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Expectations are so low I'll be happy to see a w and maybe even a win streak of 2. We're oilers 2010 bad.

Two games left in the exhibition schedule, even though back to back, the Habs will be playing real hockey in these two games. I'm looking forward to the players Marc Bergevin is going to pick up from salary cap restricted teams. Possibly Andreas Athanasiou(C), Larkin(C) or Mantha(RW), two of these players with Zetterberg(LW/C), this would give the Habs a complete line and give Detroit the Cap relief they desparately need. Red Wings fans don't see playoffs as a possibility, and Rasmus Dahlin(#1 OV 2018 entry draft will have them thinking of Niklas Lidstrom.) almost a given if they trade Zetterberg, Larkin & Mantha, keeping Athanasiou, Tatar & Nyquist. Would help both teams in reaching their goals.

badi

Jan 21, 2008
Looking forward to The Predators games
As last year The only games ill watch

bryan1966

Time for some fast & skilled hockey!
Nov 24, 2011
New Hampshire
Looking forward to the Rocket as I believe MB spent most of his time and efforts making the AHL team a contender in lieu of making the NHL a contender.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Mete-keep him for 9 anyway
Hudon
Lehkonen
Drouin
Lindgren-keep him up

Puck possession hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad