They're back!

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
BwiOLAVIgAElEsC.jpg

Captains' practices are under way! :handclap:

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 48m
Group incl. Rask, Bergeron, Eriksson, Kelly, Paille, Pastrnak, Florek, Ferlin, Robins, Seidenberg, McQuaid, Warsofsky, Trotman, Cross ^CS

Fluto Shinzawa ‏@GlobeFluto 59m
Shawn Thornton, Keith Yandle, Hal Gill among the intruders at Bruins captains' practice.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Please don't give the Yandlecrats any more ammo than they already have..

member 96824

We're getting Yandle, and Thornton back, and Hal Gill!!!

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
i'm a more serviceable player than hal gill at this point.

don't these practices interfere with the semester starting up for dr. tommy?

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
:laugh:

I don't know what's funnier about captains' practices, overreactions to players skating with their hometown teams, or overreactions about who isn't in yet in town. :scared:

I don't really understand the concept behind it tbh... It's just an informal skate led by Chara? Is he even there? And if you are a young guy why are you not there? Do the Bruins brass even care?

member 96824

:laugh:

I don't know what's funnier about captains' practices, overreactions to players skating with their hometown teams, or overreactions about who isn't in yet in town. :scared:

With some it's legit.

I remember a couple years ago, Jordan Caron after not being happy about being sent to Providence and sleeping his way through the rest of the AHL season. After all of that, showing up dead last to captains practice....That may not say something to all, but it does say something to me. If you're a young guy looking to make the team, IMO you better be there. I'm sure even though these are very informal, the big guys are at least aware of what's going on.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
This makes me happy !

I am so ready for hockey to start.

Also ready to get rid of the hot humid weather.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
I don't really understand the concept behind it tbh... It's just an informal skate led by Chara? Is he even there? And if you are a young guy why are you not there? Do the Bruins brass even care?

Chara isn't there yet, no. Obviously, every pro hockey player is working out right now. Pre-training camp, it's mostly a matter of your training schedule or logistics - moving households, kids enrolling in school, etc. - about WHERE you're working out.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I read last week that Yeti is due back in town on Thursday.

Boston schools started today and I know a lot of towns start tomorrow so more guys will be trickling in the rest of the week.

Camp a starts next Thursday..

So freaking pumped!

A Healthy Kelly*

We're getting Yandle, and Thornton back, and Hal Gill!!!

how to get keith yandle, a trade proposal by res nullius:

To BOS:

Keith Yandle

To the other team:

4th rd pick
Chris Kelly
Jordan Caron
Tommy Cross

????

member 96824

how to get keith yandle, a trade proposal by res nullius:

To BOS:

Keith Yandle

To the other team:

4th rd pick
Chris Kelly
Jordan Caron
Tommy Cross

????

Arizona does this, gives the finger to bettman, blows up the arena, and the ownership group moves to Mexico.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
With some it's legit.

I remember a couple years ago, Jordan Caron after not being happy about being sent to Providence and sleeping his way through the rest of the AHL season. After all of that, showing up dead last to captains practice....That may not say something to all, but it does say something to me. If you're a young guy looking to make the team, IMO you better be there. I'm sure even though these are very informal, the big guys are at least aware of what's going on.

I agree it speaks to character a bit. Of course there could be circumstances that the public is not aware of, but it certainly doesn't look great from the outside.

Look at that vs Pastrnak already being in town skating with the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad