Post-Game Talk: they tried pretty hard tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Did stl just covered the puck with their hand in the crease before that en goal.

Oct 18, 2006
Phew, was worried we'd get a hurtful loser point towards the end there.

I truly love this team. A real powerhouse.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Eh! I give it 3 Blashtongues.:laugh:
Hs0dLP9.png
Hs0dLP9.png

Hs0dLP9.png

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
At this point no reason to win any games until the deadline. Still it would be nice with more entertaining games than this.

I'm so ready for Smith to be gone. So ready.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
lol Zetterberg was 1v3 there at the end...

we out number them

where is the support?

That's the Blash system. Watch your teammate do all the work in the corner, then hope he comes out with it and you get a pass that is somewhat on target.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
We are going to end this season with one defenseman putting up 20+ points. Jesus christ, our transition is a ****ing nightmare. Can't wait until we have some defenseman with actual vision on this team.

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
Ive been hoping for Detroit to keep losing. I am pretty sure we have locked up "being a seller"

Which is good. Winning only masks this season.

This is good news, if you are going to have a bad year, might as well be real bad.

JR insulting Smith after 1st intermission sucked. Some GM's might actually watch that shiz.
My Score for Smith tonight +1 -4 :P (But Smith is a young, skating D man, who wants him? Anyone Anyone! Bueller?!

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
I'm just happy this team is so against rebuilding that we have comittited long term to the Abdelkader, Helm, Dekeyser, and Glendening group. Nobody wants to see a 5 year rebuild. this group will keep us competitive and entertaining and hopefully they will break through and lead us to another cup.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
We are going to end this season with one defenseman putting up 20+ points. Jesus christ, our transition is a ****ing nightmare. Can't wait until we have some defenseman with actual vision on this team.
Most d-men don't score much at ES. We have the 30th ranked PP. Do the math. On a team with decent coaching, Sproul would be putting up 20+ points just on the powerplay and be playing every game.

Ennui

I like our team?
Aug 13, 2008
Living in the past
www.fsb.ru
I think that it was recently cited in a TSN or Sportsnet article that multiple teams had asked the Bruins organization for permission to approach Julien; I would honestly not be surprised if the Wings were among those teams. This coach is WAY over his head, doesn't seem to have a firm grasp of team chemistry, can't inspire his team to perform better, and doesn't seem to have any answers for any of the team's issues.

What the hell is the "process", anyway?

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Bright spot? Mrazek is starting to string good starts together.

Yep, keep losing but have Mrazek look good. We need him to rebound from his poor start. We need to identify the core for when we are good again in 5 years. He should be leading the charge if not for a bit of a sophomore slump. Imagine how good he's going to look when he has a real defense that can headman the puck in front of him! :help:

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I think that it was recently cited in a TSN or Sportsnet article that multiple teams had asked the Bruins organization for permission to approach Julien; I would honestly not be surprised if the Wings were among those teams. This coach is WAY over his head, doesn't seem to have a firm grasp of team chemistry, can't inspire his team to perform better, and doesn't seem to have any answers for any of the team's issues.

What the hell is the "process", anyway?
Pretty sure that was the Calvin Johnson (not a) touchdown catch against the Bears. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad