Post-Game Talk: They should call it VanHoover. Get it? Pens 5 - Canucks 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Til the End of Time

May 18, 2003
Santa Monica, CA
Visit site
i honestly dont think there is a d-man in the league who is more of a fourth-forward than letang.

someone needs to sit him down and tell him his primary job is DEFENSE!

this team has crosby and malkin, they can produce with 2 wings on the ice, they dont need another extra forward constantly pinching and pushing the offense at the expense of the defense.

until letang grows up and realizes his primary job is DEFENSE or is traded, this team aint winning squat and will continue to be embarrassed in the postseason.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
Crosby.

Average game by his standards, takes a total of about 26 seconds of his life and erases a 4-2 lead.

Give him the Hart right now.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Undeserving win, but a win is a win I guess. Crosby's mind was elsewhere for the entire game except for a few seconds.

Michael8771*

We were very fortunate to win this game. I'll take it though.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Game wouldn't have gone to OT if all the goals that didn't go in counted.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Frustrating at times, but what an entertaining game. We go down 4-2, I step out to make myself a ham sammich, and we're tied. And Boston lost 5-2 to Anaheim.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
If shootouts replaced 20 minute overtime in the playoffs, this team would win multiple Cups.

Win or not, I still hate some of the dead weight on this club. I'm probably going to blow a gasket when (not if, when) Orpik is re-signed and Despres is traded for a 4th line veteran at the deadline.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
+ Letang (1st time this season for me)
+ Shootouts should be in the playoffs too!!!!! jk
- Structure in the 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad