These Guys deserve another home game....

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
LOL hve you watched any home games lately ? It's all corporate seats. That building wouldn't let them hate it regardless

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
LOL hve you watched any home games lately ? It's all corporate seats. That building wouldn't let them hate it regardless

and half of those seats are probably business partners from out of town. i think thats one reason the lower bowl is so pathetic.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
and half of those seats are probably business partners from out of town. i think thats one reason the lower bowl is so pathetic.

Yeah the teams really a joke at this point. It's a business team not a fan team

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
I would want a constant "booooooooooooooooooo". everytime the leafs touched the puck.

But i think everyone would be texting or eating sushi instead. corporate mother ****ers

People don't spend 100's or 1000 dollars to hate and boo somebody.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
They've had five home games since the defeat against Montreal here on the 22nd of March - the defeat where it became that this team wasn't making the playoffs.

They've also had 3 home games in a row since the defeat on home ice to Detroit where those that didn't accept it was over, began to do.

At no point in any of those games was there any concerted effort by the fans to show frustration, outside of some booing at the very end of the Jets game.

The fans have had enough opportunity to give it to the players, coach, and management and have chosen not to.

/thread

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad