These Guys deserve another home game....

forecheck

May 14, 2007
This team should not be getting off the hook so easily without having to answer to the angry fan base in Toronto.

I hate this group of players - No heart ,Soft, and they have no pride.

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Your post and title contradict each other. You meant to say that you think the fans deserve another home game.

forecheck

May 14, 2007
No I meant the players should have to answer to the fans .. they deserve to suffer through 60 minutes of hell from the fans

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006
It would have been an interesting game to watch if their last game was at home. It would probably be a mild response compared to other markets lately.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
It would have been an interesting game to watch if their last game was at home. It would probably be a mild response compared to other markets lately.

meh - just go to Ottawa. I bet their fans aren't happy either - just do a collective boo fest.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
This team should not be getting off the hook so easily without having to answer to the angry fan base in Toronto.

I hate this group of players - No heart ,Soft, and they have no pride.

You bet, these hockey gladiators deserve the thumbs down treatment form the Emperor! :rant: Death for them all! ;)

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
I would want a constant "booooooooooooooooooo". everytime the leafs touched the puck.

But i think everyone would be texting or eating sushi instead. corporate mother ****ers

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Our last two opponents are Florida and Ottawa, and we always invade their buildings, and Leaf fans are generally louder on the road than they are at home.

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation

it would be the same reaction the fans had for the game against WPG, some boos and nothing special

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Kessel, Phaneuf, Clarkson, Lupul etc. the Leafs core group are all locked up long term under contract, so there will be lots of opportunity for fans to show their appreciation for their performances.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

they do have another home game

on saturday in ottawa

hopefully the people going will make sure to bring waffles

Bigleaf

Jun 21, 2008
they do have another home game

on saturday in ottawa

hopefully the people going will make sure to bring waffles

Perhaps it could become a bonding thing between both Leaf and Sens fans. With a minute left in the game, fans of both teams could stand up, remove their team sweaters and bombard the ice with them and all boo in unison.

ThrillinPhil

Tdot.
Jan 9, 2011
Perhaps it could become a bonding thing between both Leaf and Sens fans. With a minute left in the game, fans of both teams could stand up, remove their team sweaters and bombard the ice with them and all boo in unison.

That would actually be epic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad