Therrien needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
What kind of lines were these? Vanek on your third frickin line with limited pp line. Bouillon playing.

Jesus Lord, that made no sense at all. You play vanek 20 minutes and if we lose you let him walk. Its do or die.

Frickin rangers, they arent winning the cup anyway. We deserved to go to the finals.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Agree aside from your lasst statement. We lost that's the way it is. If we lost because of Therrien we didn't deserve to win because he's our coach. He's part of the team.

Randomhero

Sep 13, 2008
We lost in the third round. He isnt going anywhere.

We did not deserve to go to the finals. Did you not see that 3rd period. They got their ***** handed to them.

Traitor8

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
Yes, let's fire the coach who won the divison last year, got us 100 pts this year and got us to the conference finals for the 2nd time in 21 years.

Yes, we should so get rid of him. He is clearly the problem ...

Ilyeu

Jan 10, 2010
We're NEVER EVER going to win a Stanley Cup with him.

He's ****ing stupid.

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
The legacy of this enjoyable run will be Therrien being kept way past his 'best before' date. Which was about a decade ago.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Needs to go.....get his new car with the next 3-year contract that is coming.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
100% agree he is a terrible coach, some of the moves he made that worked out in the playoffs where pure fluke, guy has a horseshoe up his ass

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Not deserved to get to the finals?

IF galchenyuk scored that post in game 4 it would be frickin tied now and we coulda prolly won.

Give me a damn break. And Game 1 was total BS

habs999

Jan 19, 2014
Therrien, Vanek, Bourque, DD, Bouillion, Murray, Gionta, Briere, Markov all need to go... All no shows during the playoffs

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
we deserved to lose, but their were some head scratching decisions. Prust on the ice with 5 minutes left is the big one.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
How does playing vanek frickin 10 minutes makes ****ing sense? If I was MB i would tell him to not do that. I know Vanek hasnt played up to its level but he is still a veteran. It was the last games of the series, you play him a lot and if he doesnst respond you tell MB to show him the door.

This doesnt make sense if atleast it did

missthenet

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
The legacy of this enjoyable run will be Therrien being kept way past his 'best before' date. Which was about a decade ago.

Agree 100% no line adjustments, playing Bouillion, we Beat Boston cause of Price and about 12 goal posts, against Tampa we blew 2 goal third period leads two times, blew a three goal lead at home against the Rangers. Shiuld of tried Eller with Patches and Gallagher, or should of put eller back with Galchenyuk and gallagher, lots of things he could of tried but right to friggin bitter end he has DD out there instead of Eller. We lost fair and square but the third period we had our ***** handed to us and we madw no adjustment to our game or liines.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
-Division title last year
-100 point season this year
-Made it to the conference finals by eliminating the President's Trophy winners
-Got to game 6 without our starting goalie

Sounds like we should fire our coach!

WillHabs12

Lalime's awkwardness
Apr 15, 2013
Québec
Did he lost his room? no

Went to the ECF with this team and he did have the guts to go all in with Tokarski.

We'll see next season.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
How does playing vanek frickin 10 minutes makes ****ing sense? If I was MB i would tell him to not do that. I know Vanek hasnt played up to its level but he is still a veteran. It was the last games of the series, you play him a lot and if he doesnst respond you tell MB to show him the door.

This doesnt make sense if atleast it did

There's a good chance we find out Vanek was injured, which would explain why he was suddenly sheltered almost completely. If he wasn't, well, he's ****ing lazy and I cannot entirely blame Therrien for demoting him, but he stuck with it for too long, again, assuming Vanek wasn't injured.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
13745451304502.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad