Speculation: There was talks surrounding Galchenyuk to NJ

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
If a Zacha for Galchenyuk deal is still alive, Shero better pull the trigger on that.

I'd prefer a LHD if we were to move Zacha but getting Galchenyuk could pay off in a HUGE way.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Zacha and Quenneville are the last pieces of the old regime that I could see Shero dangling, maybe even Severson. Would I do a Zacha/Quenneville package for Galchenyuk, sure why not.

Reactions: Aldo Montoya

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Word was the Devils had Henrique on the table for Galchenyuk. Not sure if there were other pieces involved. This is why Shero is fine discussing the rumor at this point. The deal clearly isn’t happening now because Henrique is gone.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Gm has no business mentioning player on another team is being talked about in trade talks. If true amateur move. Should get fined.
Kind of like the Habs owner telling the press 1-2 months ago , that the Habs were discussing Tavares ( who will not be a ufa until July 2018)?

That kind of amateur move?

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Kind of like the Habs owner telling the press 1-2 months ago , that the Habs were discussing Tavares ( who will not be a ufa until July 2018)?

yeah.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017

You mean when he told reporters that he talks about all players with his scouts. What the hell do you think MB and his scout talk about ? The weather.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad