Half-Assed GDT: There’s a game tonight

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
to further make you look silly and prove i am right again, as usual. this is when the playoffs for this garbage team were over and here are Cryrou's numbers during that stretch

are there other factors such as Buch and Thomas being trash, Krug being Krug and Faulk stinking it up? Yes. But Kyrou is the key cog in all of this and he and his underperforming season is the #1 reason we will be on the golf course next week.

i'll agree after the loss to nashville, getting into the playoffs was no longer in their control so it's disingenuous to act like they can control it still. they're depending on other teams to lose so it's up to fate, not the blues now. even if they win out, they can miss.

as for kyrou being the #1 problem, i know that's true for you, but it doesn't track beyond your custom built logic. the defense and other forwards have been a far bigger problem than kyrou underperforming all season and no matter how much you say it's him and him alone, it's clearly not true unless you ignore a lot of other significant things. kyrou needs to improve next season, but i think we'll all be looking for much more significant improvements beyond that to make this team a playoff contender again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad