Post-Game Talk: Them and us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
But it's a Mike Green avatar. That could be a Caps fan who really liked Green. If that's the case and I delete it it's super bad juju.

Yeah, that's fine. Plus Green is a detriment to them more than us so it could be read as a hex on the Wings... :laugh:

And, isn't he #25 now?

Last edited:

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Backstrom is back on the 1st line.

Also,

Uyvy9VL.png

foundhockey

Apr 29, 2012
Georgia, USA
All the "Ovi-to-break-this-****ing-record" hype sounds annoying. Can the media just shut up about this?

They really do need to stop. I think he's actually rattled by it. I read on one of the main board threads that there have been only 8 called back goals. So that means Ovechkin has 2 of those. (I don't know if that count of 8 is correct.)

Third time's the charm. I know Pierre will go on about the record tonight.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Wednesday night rivalry, featuring Mike Green's Easton Stealth CNT stick vs Alex Ovechkin's Bauer Total One NXG stick in a slashing contest. Who will prevail?

Mike Green out of the line-up day to day with lower body injury.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Caps don't always show up for nationally televised games and I hate the long wait. The pre game stuff is so predictable even Emerick. "Two teams one of whom really loves Justin Abdelkader but it was just a week ago that this goalie stole the show and kept the hometown heroes record alive... And he'll have another chance tonight. Ugh....there's like 15+ mins of that with an interview of Laich in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad