The worst draft picks in Sabres history: Taro Tsujimoto

HometownHockey

TaroJersey_L.jpg

Kicking off the list of the worst draft picks in Sabres history is a bit of a lighter story. Take off your serious caps for a minute and strap in for the tale of Taro Tsujimoto.

READ MORE...
http://www.ourhometown.ca/hockey/BUF0031.php

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
I wouldn't call it one of the worst. In the 11th round, it's hard to make a terrible pick even if the player is imaginary.

ottawah

Jan 7, 2011

TaroJersey_L.jpg

Kicking off the list of the worst draft picks in Sabres history is a bit of a lighter story. Take off your serious caps for a minute and strap in for the tale of Taro Tsujimoto.

READ MORE...
http://www.ourhometown.ca/hockey/BUF0031.php

At least the pick did no harm. When you make a pick that has a serious negative affect on the team (See Burgess pick from Sudbury Wolves), thats a bad pick.

Tapu Coco

Jan 23, 2013
WNY
How many other teams can say that they made history with an 11th round pick?

Imlach was getting fed up with the draft process so he decided to have some fun with it. A teams GM does something like that...if that doesn't add justification or legitimacy, I don't know what does

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
More like GOAT pick.

Just wait until he crosses the pond. He's gonna make you say "Connor who?" :yo:

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
I'd argue that picks who never make the NHL are the worst, because of all the resources spent scouting and developing them. Appreciate the light-hearted article though

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
For the purposes of the article and driving clicks, this is a good way to start the series off. Would have liked some more meat to the story, hopefully there will be a better background discussion for the real picks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad