The Wings roster the last time we missed the playoffs

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Wow, memories.

Was Federko part of the deal that sent Adam Oates to the Blues? I was so disappointed when they shipped that guy out. He could pass with his eyes closed.

But yeah, younger fans should try to YouTube Yzerman's early years. The guy was an offensive force to be reckoned with. Would've been a worldwide sensation if it weren't for some guys named Gretzky and Lemieux. ;)

Yeah I have to say that trade, not drafting Jagr and the snafu that led to us not drafting Bure are probably the three biggest revisionist wet dreams in team history.

I had that,also. What a fun era that was.

For sure that team might not have been great but it was certainly entertaining.

Last edited:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
In like 4th or 5th grade I got a friend the 'Give blood, fight Probie' shirt for his birthday - I suspect his parents didn't like the shirt.

But the friend immediately knew you were the best buddy ever. What a good shirt. I wish I could still find one. :laugh:

Yeah I have to say that trade, not drafting Jagr and the snafu that led to us not drafting Bure are probably the three biggest revisionist wet dreams in team history.

Jagr revealed this year he told teams ahead of the Penguins don't bother drafting him, he wouldn't suit up for them. He pulled a secret Lindros and demanded to play for the Penguins with Mario.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad