GDT: The will Gavy play and can the Jackets sweep Connor, Leon & Co.? Game

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I'm loving the second period. Yes it was nice having the blue jackets offense click for about a period and a half, but it's time to tank!
You know...with your profile image I read your posts and I know they are your words but I imagine them coming out of Jarmo's mouth. It's weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aaaarrgghh

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
This organization is so weak and pathetic. A number one pick (if we even get it) is going to be like putting a band aid on a heart attack victim.

The amount of last second goals against and huge leads blown are symptoms of a very poorly run organization. Everyone is too comfortable with losing. It’s been in this team’s DNA for far too long.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Nothing changes until we fix the defense.
This is going to be the make or break factor for Jarmo honestly. This team needs a little better offensive depth, and another elite piece for sure, but the D needs a major restructure. Yeah we have some nice pieces in Z, Jiricek and Mateychuk. But only one of those is NHL proven. Boqvist is finally looking like he's heading in the right direction and then shocker, he gets hurt. Blanks has his ups and downs on top of injury concerns. Gudbranson should be getting closer to 14-16 minutes/night. And everyone else shouldn't even be on an NHL roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad