Pre-Game Talk: The week after a long break @Pens, @'Ning and back to South Florida vs. Cats.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Can't believe NHL Twitters still keep teasing new ads. Insane people on Twitter are just IN with anything their team tweets, though.

Reactions: The Moops

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Are the helmets really sponsored by Kiewit? Advertising is weird. I could understand a lifestyle company, food or beverage, clothing etc. But a f***ing mining management company? Who's going to watch the game and think "I think for my next mining venture I'll use Kiewit to manage my operations"?
Dirt cheap exposure.

Seriously, the demand must be low with no local TV deal and the lack of media coverage.

Reactions: Avsboy

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Are the helmets really sponsored by Kiewit? Advertising is weird. I could understand a lifestyle company, food or beverage, clothing etc. But a f***ing mining management company? Who's going to watch the game and think "I think for my next mining venture I'll use Kiewit to manage my operations"?
Advertising is weird as f***, but it works. You put your name out there in positive context and it'll pay itself back and more.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
They are major construction players in many fields from mining to subways to energy. I've worked with them on solar installations. If you need a large scale infrastructure project, they are one of the first names to call.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Tonight is just gonna suck. You know TB wants revenge and without Makar and Manson, we're f***ed. EJ is gonna get over used and tire out by the second period. Or Bo/G/Toews is gonna play RD and it's not gonna be pretty.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Tonight is just gonna suck. You know TB wants revenge and without Makar and Manson, we're f***ed. EJ is gonna get over used and tire out by the second period. Or Bo/G/Toews is gonna play RD and it's not gonna be pretty.

Avs win 8 to 2. Easily

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
We know Nuke isn't right currently, but since he first returned from injury, he has 0 ES goals and just 2 5v5 assists (one primary) in 15 games. His defensive impact is still felt, but he has got to start contributing offensively. This team isn't deep enough for that production out of a top 6 forward. His play has to step up or they should be shutting him down and getting whatever is wrong fixed.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
We know Nuke isn't right currently, but since he first returned from injury, he has 0 ES goals and just 2 5v5 assists (one primary) in 15 games. His defensive impact is still felt, but he has got to start contributing offensively. This team isn't deep enough for that production out of a top 6 forward. His play has to step up or they should be shutting him down and getting whatever is wrong fixed.
They need to do this. He signed a long term contract. Dont want to keep playing and make it worse. Get it fixed. Hope no set back. Come back next season stronger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad