Playstation 4 EASHL: The Visor Crew | NHL 16 | Part I

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
1411385765.jpg

It's time for a return of one of the most celebrated and hated teams in EASHL history.

The Visor Crew was a team that went through many iterations, a team that experienced extreme highs, and a team that always had as much drama as an episode of Days of our Lives. Now is your chance to be a part of history!

There aren't going to be any ridiculous rules. There isn't going to be as much drama. And hopefully there will just be a lot of fun. The only "rule" I ask is that you have a mic because it just makes the game more fun.

I think a lot of the original members have moved on although it would be awesome to see some familiar faces. New faces are welcome. Old faces are welcome.

Oh, and our mascot has even come out of retirement one last time.

640_christian_bale_20130113_159443261.jpg

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Roster

HF ID​
|
PSN ID​
|
Player Name​
|
Primary Position​
|
Secondary Position​
|
Time Zone​
|
General Manager​
Bad Natey​
|
natey2k4​
|
Nathaniel Ryan​
|
Centre​
|
Defense​
|
EST​
|
Yes
18leafsfan18​
|
j-lef18​
|
XXX​
|
Right Wing​
|
Left Wing​
|
EST​
|
XXX​

Last edited:

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
I would be interested to play. I also added myself on the other PS4 EASHL thread, but I would like to make sure I get on a good EASHL team for this game.

PSN: j-lef18

Position: RW/LW, D if needed

Experience: Have played NHL games for as long as I've had a console/PC to play on, started NHL 95 I think.
I like to play a cycle, team game.

EST time zone, nights during the week and days, some nights during the weekend

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I would be interested to play. I also added myself on the other PS4 EASHL thread, but I would like to make sure I get on a good EASHL team for this game.

PSN: j-lef18

Position: RW/LW, D if needed

Experience: Have played NHL games for as long as I've had a console/PC to play on, started NHL 95 I think.
I like to play a cycle, team game.

EST time zone, nights during the week and days, some nights during the weekend
With the new rules, having secondary accounts shouldn't be too hard either. I have no issue with your trying out multiple teams. :)

Beller79

Dec 19, 2011
canada
Please invite me to club ... try it on beta ?

beller79 .

can play all positions (not a good goalie)

UFancyHuh

May 29, 2008
Lost
Nice to see TVC make a comeback. Natey getting the old crew back together?

Last edited:

PegCityJets9

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
twitter.com
If this is PS4 I will definitely be in.

My PSN is PegCityJets9

I'm 26 and have been playing since early 2000's and I would call myself a highly skilled player. My HUT record this year is 150ish-40ish-10ish

When I played EASHL I was mainly C but prefer any forward position and would try G for fun.

Central time zone

CMoe21

Sep 21, 2014
I would love to play with you guys. I want to find a good club to play for this season. I can play pretty much any position. I will need time to adjust to goalie this season though.

PSN: C_Moe_21

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Didn't seem to be a lot of interest, so I don't know. I'm just fooling around on the Beta for now. Wasn't planning on creating this team for the beta.

InAG-P

Jun 19, 2003
T.O.
Visit site
Definitely interested. On PS4, have a mic, play any forward position and available at nights and weekends.

My PSN I'd is khaos083

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad