GDT: The Very Bad Flames versus the Very Loveable Kraken

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
We are wasting so many chances against these turkeys.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Kartye's hometown is Kingston, Ontario, which is very close to the Quebec border. Do you suppose in the distant past some dumb-ass government official could have mangled "Cartier" into "Kartye"? Sure seems like that might be the case.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
That was a much better period! Now cones the dreaded one goal lead going into the third! 🤞
Don't say it

Kartye's hometown is Kingston, Ontario, which is very close to the Quebec border. Do you suppose in the distant past some dumb-ass government official could have mangled "Cartier" into "Kartye"? Sure seems like that might be the case.
Very likely as so many European names got butchered

Reactions: kihei

Hocktopus

Jul 1, 2023
BC
Sportsnet announcer just said that the Kraken have been outscored 28-12 in 3rd periods this season....WOW that is brutal!

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
The Kraken have been outscored 28-12 in the third period, second worst differential in the league. So let's start changing that tonight.

Hocktopus

Jul 1, 2023
BC
Still a long ways to go but I do like the fact that the Kraken are not sitting back this period as a lot of play jas been in the Flames zone, the best defense is a good offense!

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I was trying to figure out why I hated losing to Calgary more than any other team. My feed tonight is from Calgary and they informed me. Calgary has played the Kraken in Seattle five times and their record is 5-0-0, outscoring us 24-12. So that's probably the reason I hate losing to them so much. Or, at least, one of them.....

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
I was trying to figure out why I hated losing to Calgary more than any other team. My feed tonight is from Calgary and they informed me. Calgary has played the Kraken in Seattle five times and their record is 5-0-0, outscoring us 24-12. So that's probably the reason I hate losing to them so much. Or, at least, one of them.....

And I think Vladar has been in net for every one of those

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
This is getting to be like a bad Hollywood script, repeated over and over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad