The Vancouver Media Thread | Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
I lost respect for John Garrett after his comments when Rick Rypien went into the stands. the fans were just clapping, not giving him lip or anything. Just clapping and JG made it clear they were at fault for what RR did. I realize that all guys are suppose to homers--but there is a line

I just rewatched the clip. You lost respect for Garrett who made a split second wrong assumption on live TV? Garrett thought the fan had reached over. It’s not like he made that comment after watching the replay.

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
What a shitty take. Garrett was a solid color guy and there’s a reason he’s still getting gigs. Aquilini also punted Larscheid.

Big DT fan I guess?

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I just rewatched the clip. You lost respect for Garrett who made a split second wrong assumption on live TV? Garrett thought the fan had reached over. It’s not like he made that comment after watching the replay.

And for a guy like John, there is precedence for fans to very often have instigated a la Domi or Ray, the man’s seen a lot of hockey it’s a perfectly logical thing to think if he was inattentive for just .5 seconds.

I’m going on record and saying I don’t know if it’s worse I recommend you get mental help for therapy or mental help for LifeAlert I mean…you have legit shocked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad