Confirmed with Link: The Vancouver Canucks have clinched a spot in the 2024 NHL playoffs

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market

Told you in October.

Never in doubt.

• Love
Reactions: Indiana and Flik

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
I think the players probably considered the bubble to be legit playoffs. JT Miller’s lineup call?

And this narrative that they were going to miss is garbage as well.,

I am happy to see playoff hockey here again. Demko coming back and being in top form will be a huge thing. Get the PP going and this team can some damage.

Reactions: Indiana

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB

Told you in October.

Never in doubt.

Based

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006

I mean, the smarter merchandising choice would have been to immediately put towels and car flags on sale.

Cash grab.

Screenshot_20240127_091650_Chrome.jpg

Check the dates suckers!

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
YAY !!! Now who do we play?

Any team will be a tough match-up, so I'm hoping for entertainment at least. Ergo, no LA Kings, please zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA

I mean, the smarter merchandising choice would have been to immediately put towels and car flags on sale.

I'm as excited to be back in the playoffs as anyone, but this kind of celebrating that we just clinched a playoff speaks volumes to the sad history of our franchise. I'm kind of cringing that we made an official t-shirt for this.

Reactions: MacKaRant

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Pictured is Francesco Aquilini and his thoughts on the clinched shirts:

View attachment 844136

I’ve seen shirts like this - Team Like That, commemorative night t-shirts, etc - end up in their discount bin all the time. No idea who the heck is in charge of marketing. Towels and car flags would go like hotcakes right now and actually sell. This t shirt idea is bound for their bargain bin where they practically give it away in a few months’ time. And I’m a total sucker for Canucks swag.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Very stoked that the Canucks made the playoffs. Would of loved to clinch beating a playoff team, beating Dallas on Thursday and clinching would of been nice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad