Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
“Nothing f***s you harder than time.” — Ser Davos

GoT_Canucks.jpg

drax0s

Mar 18, 2014
Vancouver, BC.
Question: There hasn't been a president or CEO here for more than two years - both roles that carry a lot of importance - uhm, speaking of ownership - do you feel you've been given enough space to actually do the GM's job properly?
Answer: Yes, like we, y'know, like we, like I have a good like I said I have a good relationship with Francesco .. we y'know, we talk about - in the summertime - a plan, we formulate a plan, y'know we execute a plan y'know it's, y'know we like when we plan the team out this summer, y'know, before it.. we were in the pacific division we were going to be playing all the teams in the league y'know with the pandemic, with the border being closed, y'know it turned out we're we're just gonna be playing these canadian teams this year so, y'know, things have changed, uh, in that regard uhm .. and we're in uncharted territory here like I've I've been associated y'know with the league for 40 years now as a player, scouting and management positions and like y'know we're we're playing every second night and uhm...
upload_2021-11-29_10-1-6-png.485316

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
I was so pumped for some good Canucks news that I made a couple of jersey concepts. Not memes, obviously, but this is the closest thread to put these in.

I took a little inspiration from the first Vancouver Canucks jersey from 1945 (first photo) and then made them a bit more modern.

View attachment 487852

View attachment 487853
View attachment 487854
View attachment 487855
Slick! I love the correction from royal blue to navy blue (the Canucks need to do this - the Sprite can unis showed how much better it looks) and the striping is really nice. And outlined numbers too.

That base with the modern logo (that has freaking green in it somewhere) would be miles better than what they have.

Reactions: The Vasili Jerry

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
Slick! I love the correction from royal blue to navy blue (the Canucks need to do this - the Sprite can unis showed how much better it looks) and the striping is really nice. And outlined numbers too.

That base with the modern logo (that has freaking green in it somewhere) would be miles better than what they have.
They need to pay for a top notch agency/designer and re-do it all. There are so many super talented people out there that would make the Canucks’ branding look a million times better. The weak effort on the Abby Canucks branding summed up what the org thinks of it all, though.

CanuckleBerry

Benning Survivor
Sep 27, 2017
New Westminster
I was so pumped for some good Canucks news that I made a couple of jersey concepts. Not memes, obviously, but this is the closest thread to put these in.

I took a little inspiration from the first Vancouver Canucks jersey from 1945 (first photo) and then made them a bit more modern.

View attachment 487852

View attachment 487853
View attachment 487854
View attachment 487855

Very cool man. I would love to see your work with the newer version of the stick-in-rink logo front and centre.

Reactions: The Vasili Jerry

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad