The Utica Comets Thread | Part XXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
Nice touch pass by Gaunce. Shink only had 1 multi-goal game last season. Great start for him.

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
I know it's very early and I've only seen highlights of chances and goals but Shinkaruk looks a lot shiftier and faster to me this season, which will be necessary for him to succeed with his size. Nice to see.

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
I know it's very early and I've only seen highlights of chances and goals but Shinkaruk looks a lot shiftier and faster to me this season, which will be necessary for him to succeed with his size. Nice to see.

I agree and i have caught one other Utica game so far. He has stood out to me with his energy. Very much like how he ended pre-season. Still don't think he should have been sent down so early, but there's definitely some progression and we are finally seeing the player he often was in his pre-draft and draft year.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Far be it from me to say what the lines should be, as I'm not the coach and I'm not even able to watch the Comets at all, but it would be nice to just plug both Shinkaruk and Jensen in as the wingers on the top line. They are both 1st round draft picks who are, for all intents and purposes, the top two wingers on the team.

The problem with those two flanking Vey is that, that line is pretty darn soft. It would be nice if they could convert Gaunce back to centre. That would be a great line! It would also be the all 1st round draft pick line!

EDIT: Alrighty, it seems as if Shinkaruk and Jensen are indeed on a line together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad