The True Football (Not American)/Futbol/Soccer Thread: Part VI

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Barcelona should hire Zidane when he gets fire from RM just so I can see D2M's reaction :D

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Will the Barcelona brass blow it and keep Lucho though??

Probably, this board is a joke.

As long as Barca is competing for a treble consistently there's no reason to fire Lucho. If he decides to leave is another story, which I can't see happening.

I could see him wanting to leave. They won't ask him to leave for no reason. Unless, they completely falter to end the year. He's an average coach is why I'm all for a POch like replacement. Lucho gets carried way too much by MSN. Without them he'd win **** all.

Barcelona should hire Zidane when he gets fire from RM just so I can see D2M's reaction :D

It would be like Tommen after the death of Margery. Good thing it'll never happen. Zizo wouldn't become part of barca and Perez won't allow him to jump ship.

Barca makes a lot of sense, stylistically and he can speak his native language haha. I still love the fact that he has a translator for so long when he was at Soton.

It does make sense for the reasons you mentioned but I reeeeeaaaaaalllllyyy want a competent coach for the NT..

El_Loco_Avs

Jul 6, 2003
The Netherlands
He is extremely overrated. Zlatan only had a couple big years before he went to France, and those were when Serie A was really bad

That's a bit of an exaggeration. He had a good season for Barca (21 in 45 games in his only year there).

He had 25 and 28 goal season in Italy (just 4 years ago too) and did extremely well for PSG.

38 in 31 league games just last year?!

He's can't carry a team anymore but he was pretty damn good.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
That's a bit of an exaggeration. He had a good season for Barca (21 in 45 games in his only year there).

He had 25 and 28 goal season in Italy (just 4 years ago too) and did extremely well for PSG.

38 in 31 league games just last year?!

He's can't carry a team anymore but he was pretty damn good.

Zlatan was horrible at Barcelona. Ask D2M, Zlatan had a couple big games, but was bad for most of his time there.

He had a couple world class years in Italy when that league was bad, and dominated a weak league in France. Lots of trash players score a ton of goals in France. I'm not saying Zlatan is a bad player, but he isn't near the player people make him out to be. Let's not forget France is a league where Batafemi Gomis can consistently score 15+ goals, and he is mind blowingly bad.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Oh, and we're playing Man City next, this is not getting any better.

Nah we'll somehow play incredible tomorrow, everyone will freak out and say something like "We've finally turned the corner!! We're gonna go on a run!" And then well play like **** this weekend and go back to the crap we've dealt with this week lol.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Nah we'll somehow play incredible tomorrow, everyone will freak out and say something like "We've finally turned the corner!! We're gonna go on a run!" And then well play like **** this weekend and go back to the crap we've dealt with this week lol.

Nah, I think we'll get smashed, something like 4-1.

The only good news lately is that Mourinho has told Rooney to leave if he wants 1st team football. If we get Rooney out of the club before his contract expires I'm happy with Mou for a long time.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Is he actually, it seems like only Manu fans are saying this.

From when incompetent manager to another....Bauza has replaced Dybala with Lavezzi and some 33 year old from the Argentina league. Kill me.

He got subbed off during the Derby for playing like **** and had a hamstring injury. Then during the international break he re injured his hamstring.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Mkhi? Whocares! I have no idea what the **** has happened to Giroud. Him not playing might seem he's injured, but he did play just yesterday.

I've been watching Arsenal's games, but been very distance among Arsenal's personnel decisions, looking at them makes me rant due to the stupidity of Wenger at times.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
No win in 6.
Longest in his career. Of course it is gonna be a story.
The "United lost again" is getting old :laugh::cry:

You need to take that in context. I'm not surprised it is a story, that's what the media does, sensationalize everything to sell papers. This goes beyond just football. Really journalism has become sick. That's a topic for another day though. :nod:

I was referring to the posters on the main board....absolutely hilarious

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
You need to take that in context. I'm not surprised it is a story, that's what the media does, sensationalize everything to sell papers. This goes beyond just football. Really journalism has become sick. That's a topic for another day though. :nod:

I was referring to the posters on the main board....absolutely hilarious

People on the soccer board talk about something other than Klopp/Sakho? That's news to me

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
43 shots and game ends 0-0. Sigh.,,,...
This after going down to 10 men 25 minutes form the end due to a slippery pitch.

Ibra should be benched for missing sitters yet again and Rooney should be in the stands, not on the bench.
Pogba seriously needs a rest, but then again he provided Ibra with two simple finishes, both of which Ibra missed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad