The Thread Where You Post Pictures of Penguins Players Off-the-Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
from time to time pictures surface of pens players hanging out off-the-ice. once in a while an event like MAF's wedding will prove itself thread-worthy, but on the whole i couldn't find a more appropriate thread that could serve as a depository for these 'cherished memories'. like where are we supposed to keep that picture of Geno and Gonch decked out in goofy fishing gear?

i'll start it off with what looks like the captain bringing the trade-deadline acquisitions a 'gift'

tumblr_mlmomi9SQd1reqhnpo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
from time to time pictures surface of pens players hanging out off-the-ice. once in a while an event like MAF's wedding will prove itself thread-worthy, but on the whole i couldn't find a more appropriate thread that could serve as a deposit for these 'cherished memories'. like where are we supposed to keep that picture of Geno and Gonch decked out in goofy fishing gear?

i'll start it off with what looks like the captain bringing the trade-deadline acquisitions a 'gift'

tumblr_mlmomi9SQd1reqhnpo1_1280.jpg

what... is... this???

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Looks like a bride to be ran into them at a bar during her bachelorette party and got her picture taken...my vast detective skills figured that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad