OT: The Thread About Nothing Part CXCII: Neighborhood hhWatches and Tight Ends are Deadly

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
For señor bg, just went to blue point brewery because i had an amazon local coupon for there. 2 growlers of toasted lager and 4 logo pint glasses for 15 bucks. I paid an extra 3 bucks a growler and got one hoptical illusion and one mosaic wet hop pale ale. Hhhnnngggnnhhhnnnnnn

That's amazingly cheap, what a bargain! I kindof miss filling growlers at the local pubs in NYC. Even the local Whole Foods by me had taps.

And whenever I visit a microbrew pub/resto/brewery, I always buy a pint glass. I have a pretty neat collection from the places I've been.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
One topic was on romance novels and another was how some men like their women slim or a little meat on the bone. I'm 2 feet away and well in ear shot.

So essentially, everybody has different taste in women? Imagine that.

IPA's suck. There, I said it. AND I believe it.

I pity you. Nothing better than a good IPA in my view. :(

http://xkcd.com/1212/

the amount of calculations/references involved in this makes my head hurt.

I'm impressed with the concept. I honestly hadn't thought about it like that.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
I can't find the drunks thread, kind of like how I had a rough time finding my way into my bed last night

Have work and can barley stand up straight

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
just got a work email from someone with the last name of Costanza.

first it's a little irritating, then you hear it a few times, you hum it in the shower, by 10:30 it'll be cooosss-tanza!

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
just got a work email from someone with the last name of Costanza.

first it's a little irritating, then you hear it a few times, you hum it in the shower, by 10:30 it'll be cooosss-tanza!

reply back

Dear T-Bone Koko,

I reviewed your email but found no mention of a sable hat....

Again, my favorite episode ever. Three story lines of awesome. http://seinfeld.wikia.com/wiki/The_Chicken_Roaster

Last edited:

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I have a new puppy. some jerk left it in a hotel room in virgina

You should contact local authorities so the people who ditched it there get in trouble for animal abuse/abandonement. Good for you for taking care of it.

What kind of dog is it? Bull terrier mix?

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
You should contact local authorities so the people who ditched it there get in trouble for animal abuse/abandonement. Good for you for taking care of it.

What kind of dog is it? Bull terrier mix?

Im told hes a german Shepherd husky mix but hes lacquer black so he just might be full blood shepherd.

Already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad