TV: The Terminal List (Amazon Prime)

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
I'm curious to see this board's opinion of Chris Pratt in this show so I'll know if it's worth my time. I can't take him seriously in dramatic roles and think his wheelhouse falls squarely in the goofball action hero (like Starlord). To be fair though I also didn't think I could take Alan Ritchson seriously and absolutely loved him in Reacher, so I'll try to keep an open mind for this one

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
I'm curious to see this board's opinion of Chris Pratt in this show so I'll know if it's worth my time. I can't take him seriously in dramatic roles and think his wheelhouse falls squarely in the goofball action hero (like Starlord). To be fair though I also didn't think I could take Alan Ritchson seriously and absolutely loved him in Reacher, so I'll try to keep an open mind for this one
He played it straight in this series. He was a bitter, unremorseful killing machine. He was good in my opinion.

Reactions: ManwithNoIdentity

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
I enjoyed it, gave it a 7/10 rating. This got trashed by critics but people seems to like it a great deal. A no-nonsense, thriller/action-series. Just like Reacher its just entertaining.

Reactions: ManwithNoIdentity

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Didn't see a thread for this series. Brutal, unrelenting revenge tale. Not normally a big Chris Pratt fan but I think he did well here. Suspension of disbelief is needed but overall solid entertainment. 7/10.

What separates us from neanderthals is we put the trailer in the OP when starting a thread

Reactions: TheAngryHank

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI

Reacher is a perfectly good comparison. Same type of show in a lot of regards and they took on more serious roles, but Pratt has crushed it on this series and might be my favorite performance by him.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Binged this this weekend and I'd say it was okay. Not great, not terrible. A very Punisher like revenge tale. I thought Pratt was decent in a serious role. Taylor Kitsch I always enjoy, but Friday Night Lights is one of my favorite shows ever so I pretty much like anything those actors do. Shout out to the actor who played Billy Riggins playing a small role in this. It was kind if fun seeing both of the Riggins boys in the same show again.

Reactions: Jags

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Just watched this over the weekend and I really enjoyed it.

Nice to have an action/military series/movie that doesn't have any politics in it.

It is what it is, action/violence/revenge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad