The teams preppering for Stanley Title next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Lol at people questioning Arizona as if the other teams on there besides Boston are even close to a Cup either. Clearly not a serious post.

McCoy

Jun 11, 2018
Top mentaly for the winning team 1 of 7 of my odds. Carolina have to Lehtonen so their team have 3 Finn stars but maybe Tampa are stronger with stars like Kucherov, trade Stamkos for Crosby and Point and Hedman and they have this summer Tanev from Canada's nhl team Canucks and more stars continue.

:coyotes:bruins:avs:stars:kings:bolts:leafs

Best teams next PO.

Reactions: McGarnagle

McNurse

Sep 2, 2015
Top mentaly for the winning team 1 of 7 of my odds. Carolina have to Lehtonen so their team have 3 Finn stars but maybe Tampa are stronger with stars like Kucherov, trade Stamkos for Crosby and Point and Hedman and they have this summer Tanev from Canada's nhl team Canucks and more stars continue.

Best teams next PO.
Yes

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
Stanley Cup Peppering done right

Pepper-Crust-a-Steak-Step-4-Version-3.jpg

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017

Best teams next PO.
Trade Stamkos, Point and Hedman for clear upgrades?

I'm intrigued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad