Pre-Game Talk: The student meets the master. EDM @ TOR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
My god this team is a joke. If they ****ing lose to Edmonton, I'm done. I'm seriously ****ing done.

You DONT lose to Edmonton. You just dont. Forget about McDavid, you just dont lose to Edmonton. Mcdavid wont be able to save us if we lose to that ****ing team. As if we haven't been embarrassed enough, this would be the ultimate ****ing embarrassment. You dont ****ing lose to Edmonton!

We've already lost to Buffalo.

Frelimo

Jul 6, 2012
Toronto
I'm feeling decently confident about this one. Edmonton may be one of the worst teams in the league, but we've been able to lose to horrible teams before. We just did tonight! I know the Oil have some injuries, but they've won some games recently and this is a back-to-back for the Leafs. Hopefully we're tired. I haven't checked, but hopefully Horawreck saved up the Kessel line for tomorrow, so we could play them a lot and let in some key goals at key times of the game. It'll be important to come out flat and get a weak start, maybe let in an early goal, just to make sure we really have no confidence.

C'mon boys, I doubt in you!

Last edited:

TheLeafsBro

Mar 14, 2014
London, ON
It's gonna be a really interesting game. Seeing the two softest first lines in the NHL go up against each other. Wow. Hoping Eberle and Hall bring their shooting mits cause I don't think Kessel or JVR will.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I've watched 2 Oilers games this week, I think they are playing better at the moment than we are. Not kidding too.

Leafspoison*

It's gonna be a really interesting game. Seeing the two softest first lines in the NHL go up against each other. Wow. Hoping Eberle and Hall bring their shooting mits cause I don't think Kessel or JVR will.

Hall and pouliot are out.

Jan 3, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Oilers can **** right off. 1st overall picks haven't done **** for them so far there's no reason for them to be in play for another. Should be some sort of a formula where if you have 3 recent 1st overalls it works against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad