Pre-Game Talk: The Story Thus Far... (Sens at Carolina)

ErikKarlsson

The Best (per IOC)
Oct 24, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Just a lineup update Spezza out long term but Gonchar will be in the lineup.

Methot-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Gonchar
Phillips-Borowiecki

Will be the pairings I think.

Mr America

Sep 19, 2010
www.hockeyfights.com
I'm expecting a good showing from the Canes. They'll have three days off to work on what ails'em.

To bad we haven't had some sort of trade or signing to help that along.

Beardy*

Not a good feeling about this weekend in general. I think we lose this one by multiple goals, then lose to Philly in a close one (of course we'll be the ones to break their losing streak).

While I don't really know about the Sense game tomorrow, the Flyers game should be a win for the Canes.

I like to consider Philly my #2 team behind the Canes. They are BAD this year. If you think we have defensive problems, theirs are just as bad, but they cannot score to make up for it. Outside of their shelling of Florida, they have looked pretty bad on the season.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
While I don't really know about the Sense game tomorrow, the Flyers game should be a win for the Canes.

I like to consider Philly my #2 team behind the Canes. They are BAD this year. If you think we have defensive problems, theirs are just as bad, but they cannot score to make up for it. Outside of their shelling of Florida, they have looked pretty bad on the season.

Exactly.

5-1 loss.

We don't beat the teams we should.

Reactions: MinJaBen

Tony1028

Jan 10, 2008
Raleigh, NC
I'm a Pens fan going through JStaal withdrawal. I know you had a bunch of guys who were coming over here and being all like "Oh Sutter's amazing" and all that kind of crap but there's no doubt you guys got the best player in the deal. Honestly - aside from the pick and Dumoulin I would've rather kept Staal and signed someone to replace him in the offseason when he joined his brother in Carolina. One of those two defensemen is going to have to be a pretty solid player to make up for the lost season.

Well anyways I'm kind of rooting for you guys as my B team now. North Carolina always seemed like an awesome state when I drove through it. Definitely better than Virginia with their Virginia cops setting speed traps all over the place. Ugh.

I've been caught by those damn speed traps.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I'd like to come in here and ask. Do you guys still have the same radio play-by-play guy? Because he is by far the best play-by-play commentator I've ever had the pleasure to listen to call a sports game in my life.

Also:
There's three guys on their defense I've never even heard of. Shows how much I care about the Sens :laugh:
That's because those three guys are NHL rookies and had sometime like 6 NHL games between them before this season.

Sometimes I forget Chris Phillips was a #1 draft pick.
Do yourself a favor and take a look at the 1996 NHL entry draft. It's pretty funny to look at the names in it. Worse. Draft. Class. Ever.

Swag Surf Aho

Find Your Own Style
Jul 2, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Ottawa should be an easy game. Minus Hartnell, the Flyers look like the same team that beat us every time last year I believe. Schenn is very underrated, Brayden that is.

Reactions: MinJaBen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad