Pre-Game Talk: The Story Thus Far.. (Boston at Carolina)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
How is Faulk doing? Still injured?

This is all I've been able to find. Posted 30 mins ago:

Decision on Faulk Coming Monday

Justin Faulk left Friday night’s game in Buffalo in the second period with an upper-body injury and did not return. Officially day-to-day, he practiced with the team Sunday, but Muller said a final decision would be made tomorrow on his playing status.

“We’ll see how he responds tomorrow from skating and working it today,†Muller said. “If he feels good from the workout today, he could be in the lineup tomorrow.â€

For his part, Faulk said he felt OK but noted that he did sit out one drill during practice.

http://hurricanes.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=652690

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
After Char chews out Chara, we should choose to send him to Charlotte.

His favorite wine is chardonnay, he also likes charbroiled food and he recently bought this as a pet:

006Charizard.png

AhoLottaLove

Jun 30, 2010
Tlusty has looked good all around just not on the score sheet yet. I feel like he'll get a few before long.

He has shot a few easy wristers at the net but I haven't seen him get any good scoring chances so far. As always, he has been solid defensively so that's not a concern. But, if he is going to stick on either of the top lines this season he is going to have to start creating scoring chances. It's still early and as we saw last year he has the capability to produce offensively. He hasn't done that so far but I think he will. He has what two games playing with E. Staal?

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
He has shot a few easy wristers at the net but I haven't seen him get any good scoring chances so far. As always, he has been solid defensively so that's not a concern. But, if he is going to stick on either of the top lines this season he is going to have to start creating scoring chances. It's still early and as we saw last year he has the capability to produce offensively. He hasn't done that so far but I think he will. He has what two games playing with E. Staal?

Aside from the completely empty net against Tampa, right?

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
He musta had a Master Ball. Thems is tough catchin' :nod:

Not necessarily that tough to catch, but tough to find. They don't ever pop up in the wild, at least sans cheat code- you can only get the starter pokemon at the beginning of the game or via trade. Breeding a bunch to trade to friends is the legitimate way to do that, starting 20 new games on a second gameboy and trading the starter away a bunch of times is the normal way to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad