Line Combos: The Star Wars Line

WesNichols14

Nov 22, 2011
Port Huron Michigan
is star wars now just basically on your "list"

its like me with any of those hobbit/lord of the rings/harry potter movies

never seen them and i never will

too many people always seemed so shocked when i said i hadent watched them and told me how much i should that i simply refuse at this point as they're now on my "list"

I never got that mentality. when people who you like tell you, that you should check out a movie which would take nothing but a sunday afternoon to watch. becomes a thing you won't do because it what bows to social pressure? I'm not singling you out. just the notion that someone would purposely withhold pleasure from them selves because a good majority of the world would recommend they watch a movie.
full disclosure I too did this for years. with The Godfather I, II, and Scarface. but once I finally thought about it. I was like everyone says there great why would I not want to see something great? so I watched them and wow... I ended up with a finer appreciation for film.

but I also am a film buff who reviews movies so this probably touched a nerv :p

CanadaIsIrrelevant

Mar 20, 2011
Sweden
Glenny:

p20AehN.jpg

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Ferraro is playing much better than I expected. Still can look like a rookie but I think he might actually become an NHLer.

Glendening and Miller have been beasts most of the year and I'm glad to see they still have gas left in the tank.

Star Wars line? I like it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad