The Source of all Things

Tom Morris

Dec 26, 2007
Billings,MT
This is my first foray into writing short story fiction.

Once upon a time there was a fight on a playground between a bully and a socially awkward kid. The bully had been bullying her for a long time. One day the socially awkward kid had enough and decided to take on the bully. The bully won the fight giving her a bloody lip.

The next day when the kids all came to school they had a new found respect and admiration for the kid who took on the bully in a fight even though she lost. Everybody respected her and wanted to be her friend.

The bully jumped up and down screaming "I won the fight. I won the fight" While he jumped up and down a ridiculous lock of red hair kept flinging into his eyes. He kept screaming and jumping up and down. Nobody cared to listen to him except for a couple of imbiciles at Foxnews. All the kids respected the socially awkward girl who stood up to the bully and lost. Everybody ignored the bully.

Four years from now there will be another fight on the playground between two kids. The girl has moved away, and the bully likely wont bother showing up.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
sVGndIS.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad